submitting your information to us or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy and to
our processing personal information for the purposes stated below.
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you personally, suchas yourname, address, telephone number,
and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are
some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on ourwebsite or otherwise contact
us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in
order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a
contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
The above list provides a sample ofpersonal information that may be collected by Family and Child Abuse
Prevention Center. From timeto time, we maycollectpersonal information from you inwaysnot described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other
business activities withanyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalfofother organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith beliefthat such action is
necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and
defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety ofothers.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties
the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use
a credit or debit card on thewebsite, we mayuse card authorization and fraud screening services to verify
that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card
being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have coIlected about you. To review that information
please contact us in writing at Family and Child Abuse Prevention Center, 2460 Cherry St., Toledo, OH
43608 Attn: Office Manager.
your personal information to any third parties. Further, Family and Child Abuse Prevention Center will not sell or
trade your personaIly identifiable information to any third parties.
disclosure of your personally identifiable information, we will obtain your consent before implementing the change
by sending a notice